2020 POSTER PRESENTATIONS coming in September
2019 POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Presenting Monday – Thursday
1. Efficient and Reliable Characterization of Protein Therapeutic Size Variants by Size Exclusion Chromatography; Presented by Veronica Q.
Avacta Life Sciences
2. Affimer Anti-Idiotypic Binders: Critical Reagents for Clinical Ligand Binding Assays; Presented by Fran M.
3. Determination of Adenovirus Concentration Using Biacore™ T200; Presented by Paul B.
4. SPR-Based Surrogate Potency Assays with Streamlined PLA and EC50 Analysis Facilitates Comparability Studies; Presented by Paul B.
5. Size Separation of Peptides and Small Biomolecules Under Native Conditions; Presented by Paul B.
6. Employing Multi-Attribute Method (MAM) for Automated Quality Monitoring of Biotherapeutics; Presented by John M.
7. An Automated Approach for Comprehensive Characterization and Quantification of Low-Abundance Sequence Variants in a Standard Monoclonal Antibody; Presented by Joe S.
8. Assessment of Humanized Monoclonal Antibody Product Quality In Vivo; Presented by Shugui C.
9. Determination of Biotherapeutic HOS and Thermal Stability Using Ion Mobility; Presented by W. Henry B.
Janssen R&D, LLC
10. Use of Head-to-Head Degradation Rate Studies for Analytical Comparability Assessments; Presented by Yonghui W.
KBI Biopharma, Inc.
11. Development of Analytical Methods for Unique Biopharmaceuticals; Presented by Helena V.
National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
12. Challenges Post-Dilution of Antibodies in IV Fluid: Mitigation of Phase Separation and Particle Formation; Presented by Marianna F.
13. Analytical Comparison of Infliximab and Related Biosimilars; Presented by Chad E.
14. Improved Peptide Mapping of Therapeutic Antibodies Using a Multi-Enzyme Approach; Presented by Chris H.
15. An Intact Protein Approach to Exoglycosidase Sequencing Followed by Released N-Glycan Analysis from Biotherapeutic Glycoproteins; Presented by John Y.
RedShift BioAnalytics, Inc.
16. HOS Study for IgG Samples Spiked with Different Amount of BSA by MMS; Presented by Jeffrey Z.
17. Repeatability of C100HT Biologics Analyzer, a High Throughput Glycan Screening; Presented by Sally B.
18. Identification and Absolute Quantification of Individual Host Cell Proteins by SWATH® LC-MS; Presented by Melanie J.
19. Fast Glycan Sequencing Using a Fully Automated Carbohydrate Sequencer; Presented by Robert S.
20. Characterization and Monitoring of Post Translational Modifications Using Dedicated MAM Software; Presented by Yi Z.
21. Statistical Analysis of Particle Formation Using Dynamic Light Scattering During Purification Process Development; Presented by Ken D.
22. Meeting the Challenges of Implementing Accurate-Mass Mass Spectrometry for Biotherapeutic Development in Regulated/Non-Regulated Environments; Presented by Xiao D.
23. Method Development of Ionic-Strength Gradient Cation Exchange Chromatography for Monoclonal Antibody Charge Variant Analysis; Presented by Hua Y.
24. Host Cell Residual DNA Testing in Reduced Volume qPCR Reactions Using Acoustic Liquid Handling; Presented by John L.
Integrated Micro-Chromatography Systems, Inc.
25. Complete Automation of Peptide Mapping Based Mass Spectrometry Using SizeX on Hamilton Microlab STAR; Presented by Andrew L.
26. Analytical Artifacts of Protein Pharmaceuticals; Presented by Sunny Z.