Sponsor & Exhibitor Information
For sponsor & exhibitor information, please contact:
Jon Stroup - Manager, Business Development
781-972-5483 | email@example.com
CHI offers comprehensive sponsorship packages which include presentation opportunities, exhibit space and branding, as well as the use of the pre and post show delegate list. Sponsorship allows you to achieve your objectives before, during, and long after the event. Any sponsorship can be customized to meet your company's needs and budget. Signing on earlier will allow you to maximize exposure to hard-to-reach decision makers.
Showcase your solutions to a guaranteed, highly-targeted audience. Package includes a 15 or 30-minute podium presentation within the scientific agenda, exhibit space, on-site branding and access to cooperative marketing efforts by CHI.
Breakfast & Luncheon Presentations
Opportunities include a 30-minute podium presentation. Boxed lunches are delivered into the main session room, which guarantees audience attendance and participation. A limited number of presentations are available for sponsorship and they will sell out quickly. Sign on to secure your talk!
Invitation-Only VIP Dinner/Hospitality Suite
Sponsors will hand-pick their top prospects from the conference pre-registration list for an evening of networking at the hotel or at a choice local venue. CHI will extend invitations and deliver prospects. Evening will be customized according to sponsor’s objectives (i.e. purely social, focus group, reception style, or plated dinner with specific conversation focus).
CHI can help you organize and execute a focus group on-site. This exclusive gathering can be useful to conduct market research, gain feedback on a new product idea, and gather marketing intelligence from industry experts on a specific topic. Please inquire for more details.
User Group Meeting
Co-locate your user group meeting with the Biotherapeutics Analytics Summit. CHI will help market the event, manage logistical operations, develop agenda, and more. CHI can handle the entirety of the meeting, or aspects of your choice.
Exhibitors will enjoy facilitated networking opportunities with qualified decision-makers at the Biotherapeutics Analytical Summit, making it the perfect platform to launch a new product, collect feedback and generate new leads. Exhibit space sells out quickly, so reserve yours today!
Bruker Daltonics Inc
ForteBio A Division of Pall Life Sciences
Gyros US Inc
Protagen Protein Services GmbH
SGS Life Science Services
Additional promotional opportunities are available including:
- Conference tote bags
- Badge lanyards
- Tote bag inserts of company literature
- Keynote chair drop of company literature
- Session room chair drop of company literature
- Program guide sponsor
- Poster abstract book sponsor
Looking for additional ways to drive leads to your sales team?
CHI can help with custom lead generation programs!
We offer clients numerous options for custom lead generation programs to address their marketing and sales needs. Some of our programs include: live webinars, white papers, market surveys, podcasts, and more!
Benefits of working with CHI for your lead generation needs:
- Your campaign will receive targeted promotion to CHI's unparalleled database of over 800,000 individuals, all of which are involved in all sectors of the life sciences – lists can be segmented based on geography, research area, title and industry.
- All custom lead generation programs are promoted through our experienced marketing team that will develop and drive targeted campaigns to drive awareness and leads to your lead generation program.
- For our webinar programs, we offer assistance in procuring speakers for your web symposia through our extensive roster of industry recognized speakers across multiple disciplines within life sciences, as well as provide an experienced moderator and dedicated operations team will coordinate all efforts.
- If choosing a white paper program, we can offer editorial experience and provide an industry recognized author to write your white paper.
For additional sponsorship & exhibit information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
781-972-5483 | firstname.lastname@example.org